Password:
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TranslatorPub.Com Support
 Technical Support Questions
 Receiving Job Notifications
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Stefan

240 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2008 :  04:33:41  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Dear All,

TranslatorPub.com offers you automatically generated job notifications in your working pairs, that means, whenever someone posts a job that matches your criteria, you are informed by this with an automatical email.

If you are NOT interested to receive this message, are on holidays or just are too busy to take on any further work, you certainly can stop this by going to your profile and changing "Receive Job Notifications:" to NO.

When you are available again for more work, just go again to your profile and change this back to YES.

If you have any questions, just let us know.

Alex_H

15 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2008 :  03:18:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Stefan :)

Do you know if there is a way of filtering full time jobs from translation projects? I have been getting notifications for job offers as an "in house" secretary/office worker and that really does not interest me. Or does it all have to come through as a whole? Maybe we have a computer genius who could make up some filters? Mind you that could be too much work
Go to Top of Page

Stefan

240 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2009 :  11:45:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alex,

sorry for my late reply. I was away for a few weeks. I´m sending you a PM with those infos. Quite easy to handle :) if the client inserted it correctly :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TranslatorPub.Com © 2006 - 2015 Translatorpub.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
Site Language:

Site Sponsor
Try the new User Interface
http://beta.translatorpub.com

Fundraiser
Fundraiser

TranslatorPub- Shop

TranslatorPub+ Beta
Site Sponsor

More Information...

Social Media

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

© TranslatorPub.com 2006 - 2024. All Rights Reserved.

Mail comments and suggestions to info@translatorpub.com | Privacy Policy | Sitemap