Password:
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TranslatorPub.Com Support
 Feedback
 TP - Referal Program
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic  Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

MHA123

50 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2008 :  03:33:29  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hey Stefan, I couldnt post under your posting in the FAQ as it is locked. I found the referal project after a lot of searching :-(. I believe this is a great idea, but maybe you should have a link in the main menu or a banner. I do know that a lot of members are interesting in creating with TranslatorPub a great workplace for all linguists and I believe - having an easier access to the program would help both you and all the members.

Many thanks.

Or did anyone other find it easier than I did?

Stefan

240 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2008 :  03:55:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Good idea - we will dig into that more deeply. What is your thought on this Chris?
Go to Top of Page

Chet0012
Administrator

19 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2008 :  14:39:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Guys,

I would agree - this was a very early feature which we built into the pub, but have not advertised greatly. We will soon be updating our homepage a bit more, in order to make sure that members are away of all the possible ways to get free access to jobs on our website.

Very best,

- Chris K

-----------------
Working hard to take the lead in online language websites!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic  Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TranslatorPub.Com © 2006 - 2015 Translatorpub.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
Site Language:

Site Sponsor
Try the new User Interface
http://beta.translatorpub.com

Fundraiser
Fundraiser

TranslatorPub- Shop

TranslatorPub+ Beta
Site Sponsor

More Information...

Social Media

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

© TranslatorPub.com 2006 - 2024. All Rights Reserved.

Mail comments and suggestions to info@translatorpub.com | Privacy Policy | Sitemap