PUB USER: Huong_Pham
|First (Given) Name:|
|Last (Family) Name:|
You must be Logged In To View!
I'm a certified translator and interpreter with 7 years of experience for the language pair English - Vietnamese. I hold a bachelor's degree in English for Science & Technology and one in International Business Administration. Since graduation, I have translated lots of documents in many fields, including but not limited to IT, construction, legal/contract, economic/finance, general health care issues, general technical, social matters. Being an honest and highly responsible person, I always pri
Full Name: Pham Thi Thu Huong
Translation rate: USD 0.04 - 0.08 per source word
Interpretation rate: USD 20 - 40 per hour
Proofreading rate: USD 0.01 - 0.04 per source word
Hourly rate: USD 20
I. EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
• Jul 2006 – Jan 2010: Hanoi Foreign Trade University, Faculty of International Business Administration. Graduation with good result.
• Sep 2000 – Mar 2005: Hanoi University of Technology, Faculty of English for Science and Technology. Graduation with good result.
II. WORKING EXPERIENCES
Since 2005: Freelance translator/interpreter. Some examples:
- Collaborating with translation companies such as Elitetranslations.asia, ISOtranslation, Progressus, Websters; Gengo
- Interpreting for Japanese consultant in many meetings with HCMC People’s Committee concerning Water Environment Improvement Project (2010); for a confidentially internal
meeting of Edelrid/Vaude (Germany) in Thanh Hoa province (2009); for Australian geologist in his field trip to Thai Nguyen and Bac Can provinces (2008); etc.
- Translating for Shopping Handbook Magazine, and for IT professional magazine of Netpro Academy - the Cisco Authorized Institute majored in IT activities;
- Translating lots of other economics, technical, especially construction field, and social materials since 2005.
May 2011 – Mar 2012: Strategic Marine (V) Co., Ltd, an Australian ship building company
Position: Admin manager cum Personal Assistant to General Manager
Major duty: managing and ensuring the smooth performance of Administration department of the company and assisting the GM in his daily works.
May – Aug 2010: Feng Tay Group, a Taiwanese group majored in sport-shoes production
Position: Secretary of Board of Directors (BOD Secretary)
Major duty: ensuring the compliance of the overall performance of the 02 factories under the group in Vung Tau city with Vietnamese laws, shareholders’ agreement/interest, and company regulation.
Feb 2006 – Apr 2010: Nippon Koei, a Japanese construction consulting company
Position: Secretary cum Interpreter
Major duty: assisting the Team Leader and other Japanese experts in the implementation of ODA construction projects in Hanoi and HCMC.
May 2005 – February 2006: AdPoS, a German company specializing in producing and trading UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply).
Position: Assistant to the Chief Representative
Major duty: supporting the Chief Representative for smooth performance of the Representative Office.
April 1 – May 15, 2005: WVB (World Vest Base), a Chicago based company for development of comprehensive financial database on non-US Companies.
Position: Financial analyst
Jul. – Nov. 2004: Probation at International Cooperation Department (Ministry of Industry)
|Existing Subject Areas|
|This member has not submitted any approved articles yet.|
|This member has not submitted any approved glossaries yet.|